What's new in GFI FaxMaker™ 2015 SR2?
Released: January 28th, 2016
GFI Software™ maintains its commitment towards ensuring our solutions are compatible with the latest Microsoft® platforms as well as investing to increase stability across different environments. The release of the latest version of GFI FaxMaker® does this and more.
The new edition, which will be available for download on January 28, 2016 includes:
- Support for various new Microsoft Platforms such as Microsoft Exchange® 2016, Windows® 10 Workstation and Office® 2016.
- Extended functionality for Office 365™ sending mechanisms as needed by particular Office 365 plans.
- Added lines usage and performance reports to allow the GFI FaxMaker Administrator to understand how their line usage is spread, if there are idle lines and possibly save on telecommunications costs by reducing lines.
- The web based GFI FaxMaker client now includes the GFI FaxMaker printer, allowing admins to be able to move away from the installable GFI FaxMaker client that is no longer being developed (We'll still support it in its current form).
- And over 25 additional product stability and performance improvements.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Alternatively, you can get in touch with your reseller.
What's new in GFI FaxMaker™ 2015 SR1?
Released: September 3rd, 2015
The release includes a series of fixes and code hardening to improve the stability of the product. These include:
- FIX: POP3 - Value in 'Full email address of mailbox specified above:' being ignored while building notification (POP3 enabled)
- FIX: Archiving into MS SQL fails
- FIX: Failed to initialize user management when analog devices are selected
- FIX: Fields are incomplete after GFI FaxMaker upgrade
- FIX: Error Code is not reflected in XMLAPI
- FIX: PDF attachments declared as "text/plain" in transmission reports
- FIX: UI takes around 10 minutes to load after upgrade
- FIX: Not able to send a fax from a licensed group
What's new in GFI FaxMaker™ 2015?
Released: May 21st, 2015
With this latest major upgrade to GFI FaxMaker 2015, we are delivering; heavily improved end user usability, performance and accessibility enhancements - all in one update.
The highlights of this release include:
- A new web-based GFI FaxMaker Client component that allows users to securely send faxes from their browser of choice. The new client also supports SMS.
- New web based reporting engine that enables administrators to run detailed reports on their FAX usage, allowing them to filter down by users, lines, time, numbers, status and much more. In addition to a new export feature allowing for flexibility in reporting and analysis.
- Support for GFI Directory for networks that do not run Active Directory. The GFI Directory also increases the scalability and user import abilities for non-Active Directory environments.
- Industry grade archiving, auditing and search capabilities through integration with GFI Archiver (licensed separately). This will help IT Administrators to achieve compliance in highly regulated industries.
- Added support for new Dialogic Brooktrout drivers that will enable use of low profile fax cards for smaller physical servers.
- Support for Multitech iSMS IP SMS devices
GFI FaxMaker 2015 is designed to work in just about any business, network and telephony environment, virtual or physical. Download your FREE 30-Day trial to get started.
If you are looking for a fully hosted faxing solution, check out GFI FaxMaker Online