Get 14 anti-spam filters, 3 anti-virus engines plus malware scanning in one email security package
Block email-borne viruses and malware
- Why trust email security to one antivirus engine when you can have the combined power of four? GFI MailEssentials can engage the power of leading brands including BitDefender, Avira and Sophos.
- Each engine features its own heuristics and detection methods. You gain maximum protection for your email environment to block email-borne viruses and other malware more effectively.
Filter spam to cut wasted time and server space
- Spam is estimated to be 45% of your email volume. GFI MailEssentials uses 14 advanced email filtering technologies you can see in action. Filter spam out before it hits email boxes to save your server space and productive time.
- Block spoofed emails, stop emails from blacklisted DNSs or those that link to known problem URLs or phishing sites, remove non-RFC compliant emails, detect emails from forged senders and more techniques to slash the spam waste.
Make email safe and productive…simply
- GFI MailEssentials is compatible with different email servers, not just Exchange. It fits seamlessly into your current setup—whether on-premise, virtual, or hosted in your cloud infrastructure. IT admins are in full control of their email security.
- You can also extend control to users. Provide reports and ongoing access to quarantined emails to enable them to release what they want to receive. They can also customize their own black and whitelists.