The minimum hardware requirements for GFI MailEssentials are:
- Processor: 2GHz with multiple cores
- Memory (RAM): 2GB dedicated for GFI MailEssentials
- Disk space: 10GB dedicated for GFI MailEssentials
Note that the above requirements depend on a range of factors including email volume and number of Anti Virus engines enabled.
- Any version of Microsoft Windows Server (x86/x64) from 2003 onwards.
- Microsoft IIS SMTP service or Exchange Server 2003/2007*/2010/2013/2016 (*SP1 or later for Exchange 2007)
- Microsoft IIS World Wide Web service
- Microsoft Messaging Queuing Service (MSMQ)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5
- ASP.NET & Windows Authentication role services when installing on Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server/Microsoft SQL Server Express (free) is suggested for the Reporting engine database for installs with more than 100 mailboxes.
Click here for a full list of system requirements
Click here for SpamTag system requirements.