Protect your network with patch management,
auditing and security scanning
GFI LanGuard enables you to manage and maintain end-point protection across your network. It provides visibility into all the elements in your network, helps you assess where there may be potential vulnerabilities, and enables you to patch them. The patch management and network auditing solution is easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy.
View your network and see where threats get in
- Automatically discover all the elements in your network, including computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, printers, servers, virtual machines, routers and switches.
- Group your devices for better management. Distribute management to different teams and see everything from a central management dashboard.
Find gaps that threats can exploit
- Scan your network for missing patches.
- Find gaps in common operating systems. Identify missing patches in web browsers and third-party software.
- Identify non-patch vulnerabilities by using an updated list of 60,000+ known issues as well as items such as open ports and system information about users, shared directories and services.
Patch holes that make you vulnerable
- Automatically deploy patches centrally, or deploy agents on individual machines. Don’t rely on individuals to keep your perimeter patched.
- Control which patches you install and roll back any patches if you find problems.
- Install security patches not just to fix bugs, but to help applications run better.
Report on compliance requirements
- Provides automated network security reports to help you demonstrate compliance with multiple requirements such as PCI DSS, HIPAA and SOX.
See a demo of GFI LanGuard features
Deploy patches seamlessly across desktops, laptops, servers,
roaming devices and virtual machines, from a single interface
Trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide
Get your free 30-day GFI LanGuard trial
Get immediate results. Identify where you’re vulnerable with your first scan on your first day of a 30-day trial. Take the necessary steps to fix all issues.