Detect threats, block viruses, control traffic, and more
KerioControl is a next-generation firewall and unified threat management product for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) that are looking for a comprehensive solution for their security needs.
With KerioControl, businesses gain:
A next-generation firewall to control network traffic
Intrusion prevention that detects and blocks threats
Web content and application filtering
Virtual private network (VPN)
Why security is so important for SMEs
Security is a vital and often missing element for SMEs. According to one Verizon survey*, 43 percent of cyberattacks in 2019 targeted SMEs, forcing 22% of those companies to immediately cease operation.
Your Router + Firewall to connect securely to the Internet
- Configure your firewall with easy-to-use traffic rules, controlling in- and outbound communications by URL, application, traffic type, and more
- Intrusion detection and prevention using the Snort system constantly monitors inbound and outbound network communications for suspicious activity. Log or block the communications depending on the severity
- Prevent viruses, worms, Trojans, and spyware from entering your network. KerioControl goes beyond just checking files for malicious code; it scans your network traffic for potential attacks
Connect your organization with a secure VPN
- Create secure, high-performance server-to-server connections between your offices running KerioControl with an easy-to-setup VPN technology
- Or, you can create a secure VPN connection to a remote office that doesn’t have KerioControl deployed, using industry-standard VPN protocols
How to install and manage my VPN >
Why do I need a VPN >
Download KerioControl VPN free for 30 days >
Manage your valuable bandwidth
- Prioritize and monitor network traffic to guarantee high-speed transmission for your most important traffic types. Cap lower priority traffic by setting a bandwidth maximum or guarantee high priority traffic by assigning minimum thresholds
- Distribute Internet traffic across multiple links with Internet Link load balancing, automatically disabling and re-enabling links to ensure continuous Internet access
- Protect your network from bandwidth-hogging web and application traffic such as streaming video or by blocking peer-to-peer networks
- Manage or block access to 100+ continuously updated categories of content and applications with the optional KerioControl Web Filter w/ application awareness
New GenAI CoPilot for powerful insights and reports
GFI KerioControl CoPilot is an intelligent module powered by GenAI that enables administrators to generate powerful insights and reports. These insights help administrators act swiftly by adjusting their current configuration. The configuration of Kerio Control is continually monitored by CoPilot, which suggests adjustments to enhance security and improve performance.’s writing support.
- Behavioural traffic analysis: Predicts potential issues that may arise based on network traffic patterns and user behaviours.
- Configuration and Performance Optimization: Ongoing evaluation of network utilization and current configuration delivers read-to-go configuration recommendations to the administrator, ensuring the network is always operating at peak performance.
- Insights & Reports: Processing of log, configuration, and traffic data to generate insights about applications accessed, traffic patterns, blocked threats, and more
Easy to deploy and manage
- KerioControl may be deployed as a software appliance, a virtual machine, or as a hardware appliance with three options:
- NG110 – perfect for small businesses, remote and home offices
- NG310 – the choice for small businesses planning for growth
- NG510/NG511 – ideal for mid-sized businesses
- Access security settings, manage users and bandwidth and set policies from a customizable web-based interface on your desktop or mobile device
- Manage multiple KerioControl deployments through a centralized web interface
Video - How to install KerioControl quickly and easily >