Eight good reasons to use KerioConnect for your messaging and collaboration
KerioConnect provides full support for Outlook (Windows and Mac), native apps for Mac OS and any other IMAP or POP compliant email client. Email is integrated with shared calendars and scheduling, contacts management, tasks, notes, shared and public folders and instant messaging.
You’re able to synchronize with direct push to your choice of mobile devices.
KerioConnect allows you to organize contacts into as many groups as you wish and share them with coworkers. You can also:
- Create tasks and notes, sort them into groups, assign tasks to – and share notes with – colleagues
- Schedule events, check attendee availability and reserve conference rooms
- Create recurring events and receive meeting reminders in your inbox
- Take advantage of time saving features like full-text search, address auto-complete, quick preview of attachments and draft auto-save
KerioConnect includes Chat for exchanging instant messages. Chat enables you to view your colleagues’ online status and chat with them in real time when you need a quick back-and-forth conversation.
Business users can chat in real time with the KerioConnect Client or send and receive instant messages with their favorite XMPP/Jabber chat client.
KerioConnect supports a wide range of devices – from iPhones and Android phones to tablets. You’re able to use the synchronization method that best fits your users, so the information on your computer always matches up with what comes across on your device.
Browse through public and shared folders and specify which you want synced with your mobile device. Instantly access shared folders without shuffling through ones that aren't relevant.
KerioConnect supports many mobile devices using Exchange ActiveSync or IMAP/CalDAV/ CardDAV protocols. You can:
- Secure communications with the SSL and S/MIME protocols to protect mobile users
- Enable end users to configure their own mobile devices without requiring IT assistance
- Remotely delete suspicious files and other data from mobile devices to prevent malicious activity
Administrators can deploy on the operating system that best fits their environment. In addition to supporting Windows, Mac, or Linux, KerioConnect can also be hosted on hardware or virtual environments.
It can scale to multi-server, multi-tenant deployments while maintaining the ease-of-use of day-to-day management. iOS users can set up an account in the popular smart mail application Spark by Readdle, using an integrated KerioConnect profile.
Stay in control of all your deployments by using the single centralized web interface called MyKerio. As a cloud-based service with 24/7 availability, MyKerio remotely monitors your deployments – letting you view network, licensing or system critical events the moment they occur.
One-click upgrades make it quick and easy to ensure your server is using the latest version. Managing users is a breeze with the straightforward licensing model.
KerioConnect includes multiple layers of built-in security features to protect your users and your network from malicious attacks. Features include:
- Powerful identity and content protection with SSL encryption and S/MIME
- Multiple layers of spam filtering to reduce inbox clutter
- Protection from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware
- An antivirus engine that minimizes the impact on memory and system performance
- Block capabilities such as blocking IP addresses suspected of account and password-guessing attacks
- Automatic filtering and disallowing of suspicious attachments to repel hacking and malicious behind-the-firewall activity
- An automated backup with granular restore options to ensure quick recovery from disasters