Designed specifically for small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs)
KerioConnect is a mail server and an all-in-one collaboration tool deployed by more than 30-thousand companies around the world. It can be installed on multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
KerioConnect is just the right size for SMBs with smaller budgets and limited IT staff. It’s easy to manage, easy to deploy and typically costs less than “big brand” solutions.
Explore key features of KerioConnect
Email, calendar, IM and more - for less
- KerioConnect delivers all the features and functionality for collaboration and messaging solution without the complexity and high price tag of other systems.
- Email is integrated with shared calendars and scheduling, contacts management, tasks, notes, shared and public folders, and instant messaging.
- Synchronize messages by direct push to your choice of mobile device via Microsoft ActiveSync(R).
- Instant Messaging is XMPP-compatible and can be used from various 3rd party chat/IM applications on desktop and mobile phones.
Easy to deploy, manage and use
- You can install KerioConnect in 10 minutes and users can be up and running in just 10 minutes more.
- KerioConnect can be deployed on-premises or in partner-hosted cloud environments.
- Deploy for users on Mac, Windows, or Linux; plus full support for Outlook (Windows and Mac) and many other IMAP or POP compliant email clients.
- KerioConnect web-based administration is simple and can even be configured from a tablet.
Security built into your business email
- You’re protected against hacking and malicious attacks with SSL encryption, S/MIME, anti-spam and anti-virus tools making sure your email is clean.
- Automated backup with granular restore options ensure quick and easy recovery from all types of disasters.
- Server-wide archiving prevents data loss and helps organizations to comply with legal requirements for email retention.
Get Unlimited | Secure Email as a value-priced package
- Choose KerioConnect for feature-rich email and collaboration tools.
- Plus: Powerful multi-engine anti-virus and more with 14 anti-spam filters and 4 anti-virus engines plus malware scanning.
- And: Secure archiving to meet compliance regulations with easy management and access to your organization's electronic communications history.