- GFI FaxMaker
- Analog fax modem or fax board
For a fax modem device the errors that can be reported in the GFI FaxMaker monitor when a call attempt is made by GFI FaxMaker using the modem is either a No dialtone detected: 45
or Busy tone detected: 43
. These errors messages are self-explaining.
The following errors can be encountered when a fax is sent.
- there is no signal on the phone line
- the cable is defect
- the cable is not connected properly with one or both endpoints
- a prefix is required before the fax number. here
- a wait and tone dialing is required before the fax number: here
- further troubleshooting: here