Sending a fax to a Microsoft Outlook business contact fails with a call failed 46.
- GFI FaxMaker
- Microsoft Outlook
- all supported environments
Set the country code and the options for international dialling as follow under Advanced
- My country code is: e.g. 49 for Germany, 39 for Italy, 1 for US, etc
- Enable check box 'International dialling (identified with a '+')'
- Enable check box 'If a dial string starts with my country code, strip it off:'
- Enable below check box 'Add prefix' and enter 0 in the prefix field
- Enable below check box 'Add prefix' and enter 00 in the prefix field
Click OK button to save changes. Re-start both GFI FaxMaker services. Verify, if faxes can be sent now out successfully to Microsoft Outlook business contacts.
The country code and or other fields related to the international dialling string may not be set up properly.