In order to setup a Fax Service account in GFI FaxMaker, valid fax service account credentials are required either for GFI Online Fax Service or etherFax.
- Launch the GFI FaxMaker Configuration
- Select the Fax Services node in the navigation tree
- Select New fax service account
- Choose the appropriate fax service type (based upon the account information provided)
- Fill in the account information
Note: Account Name is only a display name that can be chosen independently.
- Select Validate Account to verify the entered account credentials and to ensure that GFI FaxMaker can establish a connection to the appropriate server
- Receive poll interval time will dictate the interval in minutes. GFI FaxMaker will check for available faxes (of the selected fax service) in the specified interval.
- Select OK
- Select the Lines/Devices node in the navigation tree
- Select Properties
- Select Add
- Choose an available fax line, change device type to Fax Services, and select the appropriate fax service in the Physical line/port drop down list.
- Select OK
- Repeat steps 11-13 to set up additional lines based upon the licensing and subscription agreement.
- When finished select OK in the Lines/Devices Properties window and select Yes to restart the GFI Fax Server Service when prompted
For information on obtaining a fax service subscription please contact GFI Sales at +1 (888) 243-4329 or visit http://www.gfi.com/company/contact.htm