Applies to GFI MailArchiver version 6.4 and later.
Important: After downloading the installer, right-click on the executable > click Properties > click Unblock> (if present) and Apply before running the installation.
Future blocks of GFI Software installers can be prevented by adding *.gfi.com
to the Trusted sites
within your internet browser.
- Ensure that the system requirements are met
- These are identical for GFI Archiver 12 and GFI MailArchiver 2015
- Get an upgraded license key from the GFI Customer portal: https://customers.gfi.com/
- Download the installer
- Run the installer and follow the wizard
- GFI MailArchiver has been re-branded to GFI Archiver.
- The complete feature set of GFI MailArchiver is available in the new version.
- Free upgrades are available for all GFI MailArchiver customers under a valid SMA.
- For further details about the upgrade process please refer to the corresponding section in the manual; especially when upgrading from GFI MailArchiver 2011 or older.