Using GFI FaxMaker with Office 365
- To send faxes using Microsoft Outlook, please review: How to setup GFI FaxMaker with hosted email solutions
- To send faxes via the GFI FaxMaker Fax Message Form, install and configure the GFI FaxMaker Client following the article: How to send faxes through GFI FaxMaker using the client, with no Exchange in organization
- Login to the Office 365 Portal (http://portal.microsoftonline.com/)
- Under the Management section, navigate to 'Domains'
- Select the radio button next to your mail domain, then select 'Manage DNS'
- Copy the 'Points to address' value which aligns to the Type MX row
- In the GFI FaxMaker Configuration, select 'Email2FAXGateway', Properties
- Under the 'SMTP connector' tab, in the Mail server name field, place the value from Step 4 above. Port field can be configured with a value of 25
- If desired, you may configure your Email2FAXGateway settings to Use SSL
- Select to 'Send test email' to an email address of a user configured in the 'Licensed users' node of the GFI FaxMaker Configuration and ensure success in receipt