To protect your business network against email-borne junk, viruses, spyware, phishing and other malware threats, the best approach is to install a server-based anti-spam and email security solution.
GFI MailEssentials® is the right tool for the job. It effectively filters spam, cleans viruses, removes spyware, stops phishing attacks and protects your email servers from email-borne threats - without administrator intervention.
Key benefits include:
- Protection against the newest breed of polymorphic malware with the latest Kaspersky Lab antivirus technology that scans suspicious files in the cloud
- Advanced spam-blocking technology with a spam capture rate of over 99% and zero false positives
- Hassle-free spam management with a SpamTag addon for Outlook®, and user-defined whitelists and blacklists
- Email management tools including a web-based email management dashboard and reporting tool
- Language detection anti-spam plugin that can automatically detect the language of a block of text, allowing companies to block spam in specific languages
- Content filtering based on regular expression checks that helps protect your company from accidental or malicious data leaks
- Protection against email-borne viruses with up to five antivirus scanning engines.
What's more is that GFI MailEssentials offers added support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016, seamless integration with Exchange Server and installs on the Exchange Server or at the Gateway.
Download a FREE 30-day trial today!