GFI EventsManager® is the network event log monitoring solution that automatically analyses and archives logs from devices within a network. It can take a cascade of event data from different machines, sort it, arrange it and display it efficiently so you can quickly get to grips with what’s going on.
Analyse everything with GFI EventsManager!
GFI EventsManager provides:
- Rapid, out-of-the-box detection of different security incidents and malfunctioning systems
- The ability to customise what logs are collected, how they are prioritised and displayed
- Control of data from diverse devices across geographical locations
- Active SNMP OID value checker
- Alerting via email and SMS of key events, triggered by your pre-defined rules
- The ability to executes code, commands or scripts automatically.
GFI EventsManager takes events from different sources in real-time, such as security events generated on any Windows machine, logs from SQL Servers, Oracle servers, Cisco devices and laptops, desktops and printers, and immediately alerts you when important events occur, making it easy to stay in control.
Try GFI EventsManager, FREE for 30 days to see what it can do for you!