Easy to set up and use, GFI LanGuard® acts as a virtual security consultant to provide a comprehensive overview of network security status through patch management, vulnerability assessment and network and software auditing.
Missing security patches are one of the main reasons for network security breaches. GFI LanGuard helps eliminate this risk by providing on demand or fully automated detection, downloading and deployment of missing patches. GFI LanGuard also helps you fix vulnerabilities before they are exploited and reduces the time required to patch machines on your network.
- Vulnerability testing of all computers and mobile devices connected to the network
- Security patches and service packs for Microsoft®, Mac OS X®, and Linux® operating systems and applications
- Patch management support for third party applications, including Mozilla Firefox®, Java® Runtime, Adobe®, Apple®, Skype®, WinZip®, Real Player® and more
- Support for both security and non-security patches
- Network-wide deployment of any custom software and scripts that can run silently.
Furthermore, GFI LanGuard automatically checks that supported security applications, such as antivirus and anti-spyware software, are updated with the latest definition files and are functioning correctly. It integrates with over 4,000 security applications and can also automatically rectify issues, such as triggering antivirus or antispyware updates.
GFI LanGuard is also invaluable because it handles change management, asset inventories, network and software audits and can run over 60,000 vulnerability assessments.
Get a FREE 30-day trial today!