Easily prioritize and monitor network traffic to guarantee high-speed transmission for the most important traffic types. Internet Link Load Balancing optimizes Internet access by distributing traffic across multiple links. KerioControl monitors link availability, and automatically disables or re-enables links to ensure continuous Internet access.
KerioControl QoS gives you fine-grained control over how much bandwidth each type of network traffic can consume. Cap lower priority traffic by setting a bandwidth maximum, or guarantee high priority traffic by assigning a minimum. KerioControl also uses Internet Link Load Balancing to distribute Internet traffic across multiple links.
Load balancing and QoS features
- Internet link-load balancing
- Policy-based routing
- Automatic connection failover
- Reserve bandwidth for high priority traffic
- Restrict bandwidth for low priority traffic
- User data transfer quotas
- Bandwidth rules based on time intervals, traffic and content rules, traffic type, users, service, DSCP, etc.