Access security settings, manage users and bandwidth and set tra c policies safely and securely from a customizable web-based interface. Manage KerioControl from your desktop or remotely from a tablet device.
Stay in control of all your Kerio deployments from anywhere using MyKerio. Manage multiple KerioControl deployments through a complimentary centralized web interface providing consolidated system information, automatic configuration backup, status monitoring, system notifications and complete remote configuration.
Get notifications straight to your mobile device with the MyKerio app for Android, iPhone and Apple Watch. You can be con dent your Kerio deployments are online and if the status changes, you will be the first to know.
- MyKerio centralized web based management to monitor and manage multiple KerioControl deployments
- Remote web-based administration
- Customizable administration dashboard
- Zero-touch or self-provisioning
- Share configuration (definitions) between appliances
- Configuration export/import
- Backup configuration to MyKerio or FTP server
- Template for user configuration
- Variable level administrative rights
- Automatic software updates
- Web-based debugging tools
- Multi-language support
User authentication features
- Active Directory
- Apple Open Directory
- Local user database
- 2-step verification for remote access
- Proxy authentication for terminal servers
- Kerberos and NTLM authentication
- RADIUS server
- Password guessing protection