What’s new in GFI OneGuard
Released: April 6, 2017
This release includes a series of fixes that improve the quality of the product including:
- Issues arising when installing the Antivirus service on Windows 10
- Issues with Global Exclusion lists with Antivirus
- The Antivirus agent can crash on installation or upgrade
- The manual agent installation package has a missing port and invalid password
- The warning message on installation gives incorrect information about a new package being available
- Agent Service memory leak
- Various other minor issues.
For more information, please visit the GFI OneGuard product page.