What's new in Kerio Operator
Released: May 15, 2018
The latest version of Kerio Operator version 2.6.3 is now available for download.
This new version of Kerio Operator includes security enhancements to allow encryption of personal and sensitive data collected and stored by the product as well as added support for the SSH file transfer protocol for remote storage. This release also includes fixes for the Kerio Operator server as well as fixes for the desktop/web softphone application - Kerio Phone.
- Added support for encrypting personal/sensitive data stored on the disk
- Added support of SSH File Transfer Protocol for remote storage
- To remember the sections (checkboxes) for backup options
- Action is seen in UI when testing AD connection
- Display T58 as a model name for both Yealink T58A and a T58V
- Email notification problem after system backup
- Incoming call sound played instead of voicemail in some cases
- Call to Call Queue without any active extension floods the recent calls list
- Notes in SIP interface can be added but the notification pop-up doesn't appear
- Queue option "If the queue has no agents: Callers cannot join, receive busy" doesn't work
- Outbound calls do not have ringing or audio when configured to the Deutschland provider
- No logo is visible for Cisco 7811, even though it is in the logo list
- Crash on Advanced/General tab
- Upgrade SIP.js to 0.7.7
- Call Parking and Call Unparking
- Call Forwarding
- Fax call can't be hung up before the remote party answers
- Crash when attempting to send after fax file selected and then canceled
- Crash with some dialed numbers when number transformation is set
- Queue Agent name is visible to the caller
- 'Linweb' token in the recent calls list when calling to the queue
- Call Queue agent cannot hangup
Downloads and Upgrades:
For product downloads and information about upgrading Kerio Operator, visit the GFI Upgrade Center.
If you have additional queries about these changes, please do not hesitate to contact us or an authorized GFI Partner directly.
Released: March 20, 2018
The latest version of Kerio Operator version 2.6.2 is now available for download.
This new version of Kerio Operator brings auto provisioning support for new Cisco and Yealink phones, added French language prompts and various customer reported bug fixes.
- Provisioning support for Yealink T31S, T42S, T46S, T48S, T49G and T58A
- Addition of French prompt set
- Provisioning support for Cisco 7800, 8800
- Transformed numbers breaks caller ID in softphone
- Caller ID doesn't work on incoming calls for users in LDAP
- Chrome: KO plug-in URL exceptions does not work
- AMI interface fails for some commercial products due to large output from Asterisk
- Hostname validator in Operator Client fails for hostname beginning with number
- Nginx error flood. Kerio Operator Desktop app stops working on Mac.
- If any user is added in Favorite list, Whisperer does not show star for that user in Yellow color.
- "Rights" column is not sorted alphabetically
- Settings > Voicemail > Even though voicemail is disabled, user can access it by URL
- Kerio Phone > Calls > Voicemail tab > When download button is clicked for any voicemail message, text is cutting in messagebox.
- Kerio Phones crashes with some dialed numbers
- Warning log displays "duplicate MIME type "text/html" in /opt/kerio/operator/etc/nginx-web.conf"
- CloudAdmin user is counted as user into the licence
- Open ssl command hangs under the docker
- Web engine becomes unresponsive. Kerio Phone and web services do not work as a result
Released: September 26, 2017
The latest version of Kerio Operator version version 2.6 is now available for download.
This new version of Kerio Operator brings several fixes. Our focus for this release was on stability improvements and product quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Improved reporting of Directory Service availability.
- Stability improvements in web engine.
- Resolved error "Stat failed for /.dockerenv."
- Revision number update: fixes a corrupted version number from an older release.
Released: July 18, 2017
This new version of Kerio Operator is a maintenance release that includes several bug fixes and improvements, as well as addresses customer requested fixes. Our focus for this release was on stability improvements and product quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- WebRTC calls does not work in latest Chrome
- Kerio Operator - Replace Audio File Library is not working
- "Uploading of files" popup is displaying even after clicking cancel under Audio File Library
- No action seen when testing the Active Directory Connection
- Name field should be trimmed before saving
- Kerio Phone > Settings > Voicemail > Not able to upload wav file for any of the message
- SQL injection vulnerability in cdr database
- Wrong timezone definition for (GMT +02:00) Harare, Pretoria
License keys for Kerio Operator are still supported and no key updates are required.
Released: March 31, 2017
This version brings a visual update to the logo and icons in the user interface of the administration and applications (mobile and desktop). Numerous bug fixes and improvements are also included with this release.
- New services for call parking and unparking.
- RTP packetization is now configurable and is by default set to static in order to address audio dropouts on some snom phones.
- SMTP configuration allows to configure a sender name.
- Change of product logo.
- Improved stability of the web server.
- Improved stability of asterisk.
- Transferring a call to an occupied parking position should not interconnect the remote parties.
- Firmware upgrade support for snom 305, 315, 345, 745.
- Invalid usernames from directory services cannot be imported.
- Fixed call encryption for snom m300.
- Fixed restoration of network settings from a backup.
- Fixed sending of PDF files when the creator is "Pages".
- Phones should not display "s" on the screen after a call transfer.
- AMI events SetVar and Newexten are filtered.
- Fixed call permissions for transfers initiated by a client of a TAPI driver.
- Added more permissions to the call manipulation permission. It should no longer be necessary to use Full Control.
- Recordings of parallel calls between the same numbers are no longer lost.
- Default music on hold should be played when a call is put on hold by a queue agent.
- Page service beeps once all extensions are dialed.
- Delete local voicemail when configuring not to store messages locally.
- Reload the Phones screen after changing provisioning modules.
- Kerio Operator Softphone for desktop and web renamed to Kerio Phone.
- Voicemail usability improvements.
- Re-register a computer call when changing networks.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.