System requirements - GFI OneConnect
- Processor: 2GHz Quad Core or better processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM or more (dedicated to GFI OneConnect)
- Physical storage: 40 GB or more depending on the number of users.
Supported Operating systems
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 (64-bit only)
Supported mail servers
The GFI OneConnect components cannot be installed on the Microsoft Exchange server but on a server within the network that can communicate with Microsoft Exchange.
Other required components
- .NET Framework v. 4.5: If not already present on the GFI OneConnect server, this is automatically installed by GFI OneConnect but requires a reboot before you can proceed with the wizard.
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.7 or later: If not already present on the GFI OneConnect server, this is automatically installed by GFI OneConnect but requires a reboot before you can proceed with the wizard.
Component communication prerequisites
Ensure that the firewall (if any), allows the following traffic:
- Port 8000 between all instances of RedirectorAgent installed on Microsoft Exchange Servers and the GFI OneConnect server hosting the RedirectorController.
- Port 443 between the GFI OneConnect server and the GFI OneConnect Data Center. The Data Center IP addresses are 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Port 3268 or Port 389 for communications between SyncManager and the Active Directory server for user lookups, depending on the lookup method chosen.