Cloud-based faxing, with no installation required
GFI FaxMaker Online is a cloud-based faxing service that delivers easy-to-use, secure online faxing.
Users can use email to send and receive faxes from any location, on any device.
Low-cost, online faxing
- No hardware or software to install. All you need is an Internet connection.
- Frees your organization from machines, phone lines, modems and fax boards.
- Saves time and resources compared to manually sending and receiving with a fax machine.
- Supports up to thousands of users.
Flexible, easy to use
- Send and receive faxes from a computer, tablet or smartphone using any email system or application.
- Received faxes are automatically routed by email to the recipient assigned to the fax number.
- Send multiple documents to the same fax number and transmit a single document to multiple recipients simultaneously.
- Reduces the risk of confidential faxes being mis-dialed, lost or read by unauthorized individuals.
- Uses faxing protocols, which are more secure than email.
- Integrates with your secure network infrastructure to support on-site users and remote workers who require fax services at home or on the road.
- Provides security features such as data encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS).
APIs and reporting
- Use APIs to integrate automated faxing into your third-party applications. Increases the security and privacy of information you share with your customers and partners.
- A central dashboard lets you view a high-level summary of fax usage and drill down to individual users and fax numbers.
- Run reports based on users, departments, fax numbers, fax status and more.
New GenAI CoPilot for enhanced insights
GFI FaxMakerOnline CoPilot is a GenAI-powered tool that enables FMO Administrators to derive actionable insights from fax metadata using natural language queries. This approach empowers administrators to make informed decisions, identify trends, optimize resource allocation, and enhance overall fax communication efficiency. Additionally, the CoPilot panel provides proactive pre-calculated insights, enriching the user experience and driving continuous improvement within the organization's fax communication processes.
- GenAI-powered Insights: FMO Administrators can delve into metadata for all sent and received faxes using intuitive natural language queries. This feature allows for immediate questions such as “Which destinations are we sending the most faxes to this month?” or “Has there been any anomalous usage this month?”.
- Integrated CoPilot Panel in FaxMaker Online Web Portal: Located on the Reports Tab, this panel is the gateway for administrators to pose their questions. The panel also showcases details on conversations taking place via fax and participants involved, trends in sent and received faxes, and comparisons to historical cycles, unexpected patterns in communication, like unusual spikes or sender-recipient pairs and data on both the most and least active users.
GFI FaxMaker Online allowed us to eliminate fax machines, paper, toner, service contracts and maintenance, and brought a quick and easy solution for our employees.