Easy to set up and use, GFI LanGuard® acts as a virtual security consultant to provide a comprehensive overview of your business’s network security status via vulnerability assessments, patch management, and network and software auditing.
Why choose GFI LanGuard to manage security vulnerabilities?
- GFI LanGuard offers one complete network security package, combining vulnerability scanning, patch management and network auditing
- Over 60,000 vulnerability assessments, including OVAL and SANS Top 20
- Automatic assessment of mobile devices connected to the network
- Vulnerability assessment of network devices such as printers, switches and routers
- Automatically detects new security holes with scheduled scan results comparisons
- Automatic detection, download and deployment of missing security and non-security patches for Microsoft®, Apple®, Adobe®, Java®, Mozilla® and other popular software
- Allows you to create custom vulnerability scans.
Furthermore, GFI LanGuard automatically checks that security applications, such as antivirus and anti-spyware software, are updated with the latest definition files and are functioning correctly. It integrates with over 4,000 security applications and can also automatically rectify issues, such as triggering antivirus/antispyware updates.
And this is not all! In addition to vulnerability management, GFI LanGuard also helps you manage your network by offering port scanning and identification, change management, asset inventories, network and software audits, and helps with risk analysis and compliance.
Get a FREE 30-day trial today!