September 15, 2011 - 12:00
GFI® Software Solutions Are HP Converged Infrastructure Ready
GFI Software to capitalize on a new market opportunity by collaborating with one of the world’s largest technology companies
GFI Software today announced that eight of its network, Web and mail security; network management; and backup solutions have been validated in the HP Cloud Operating Environment, which is part of the HP AllianceONE partner program. Successful completion of the HP Cloud Operating Environment validation by HP’s AllianceONE partners results in the award of the HP Converged Infrastructure Ready credential. Converged Infrastructure Ready assures HP customers and resellers that GFI’s solutions have been optimized and tested for use with the servers, storage, networking and other hardware devices, as well as the multiple operating platforms, comprising the HP Converged Infrastructure environment.
“Through our collaboration with HP, GFI is positioning itself to capitalize on a new market opportunity by building awareness for our solutions among HP’s extensive user base and reseller partner network worldwide,” said Julian Waits, vice president, Advanced Technology Group, GFI Software. “HP customers—ranging from small business to large enterprises—rely on HP and its AllianceONE partner program for guidance when evaluating, procuring and deploying business-critical software applications for use with their HP-based infrastructure. Now, GFI’s software solutions are Converged Infrastructure Ready for their HP computing environments.”
“The HP Cloud Operating Environment validation of GFI Software’s solutions enables HP and GFI customers to more confidently invest in and deploy a comprehensive suite of solutions tested within the HP Converged Infrastructure environment,” said Greg Starks, SMB Solutions Program Manager, HP.
The GFI solutions validated for use within the HP Converged Infrastructure include:
- GFI BackUp™ – helps small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) easily deploy and manage a robust data backup and disaster recovery solution
- GFI EventsManager™ – enables IT administrators to meet a broad array of network and data security, regulatory compliance, business continuity and e-discovery requirements by monitoring, logging and analyzing all network activity
- GFI FaxMaker™ – enables SMBs to send and receive faxes from their email client, adding new efficiencies, cutting costs, improving message security and satisfying data-privacy compliance requirements
- GFI LanGuard™ – combines vulnerability scanning, patch management and network and software auditing into one solution that enables IT administrators to scan, detect, assess and correct potential security risks on their networks
- GFI MailEssentials™ – blocks spam and phishing emails to better secure a company network and maximize employee productivity
- GFI MailSecurity™ – defends against email-borne malware threats through a multiple-antivirus engine that scans email for malicious content
- GFI WebMonitor™ – provides web monitoring, web filtering and web security to boost employee productivity, better secure the network and control bandwidth consumption
- GFI VIPRE® Antivirus Business – establishes comprehensive defense against all types ofmalware threats, including viruses, adware, spyware, worms and rootkits, with minimal impact on systems performance
HP customers and partners interested in learning more about GFI Software solutions can contact the GFI Sales team by calling 888-243-4329 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collaboration with Industry Leaders
GFI Software continues to establish partnerships with key industry leaders to diversify its sales channels, introduce its solutions to a broader market and capitalize on emerging software delivery models such as the cloud. In addition to HP, GFI Software recently partnered with Intel to make several of its solutions available through the Intel AppUpSM Small Business Service running on the Intel® Hybrid Cloud platform. This subscription-based software delivery model provides SMBs locally hosted hardware and software on a pay-as-you-go basis.
To learn more about GFI Software visit www.gfi.com.
GFI Software provides web and mail security, archiving, backup and fax, networking and security software and hosted IT solutions for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) via an extensive global partner community. GFI products are available either as on-premise solutions, in the cloud or as a hybrid of both delivery models. With award-winning technology, a competitive pricing strategy, and a strong focus on the unique requirements of SMBs, GFI satisfies the IT needs of organizations on a global scale. The company has offices in the United States (North Carolina, California and Florida), UK (London and Dundee), Austria, Australia, Malta, Hong Kong, Philippines and Romania, which together support hundreds of thousands of installations worldwide. GFI is a channel-focused company with thousands of partners throughout the world and is also a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.