February 06, 2003 - 12:00
GFI expands its reseller partner program
Multi-tiered system introduced to reward successful GFI reseller partners
GFI, leading developer of messaging, network security and content security software, has restructured its reseller partner program. The changes, introduced as result of GFI's rapid growth over recent years, include different tiers of partnership and new sets of benefits per level. While motivating all members, the revamped reseller program offers greater rewards to high-flying partners.
The GFI advantage
As GFI partners, resellers can reap the fruits of GFI's experience, expertise and reputation in the fields of messaging and security. GFI's reseller program has been successful to date because GFI products are easy to sell: they are competitively priced, they include greater feature sets, and they are well known - over 500,000 network administrators worldwide use GFI products. Because GFI does not sell any services, resellers can make additional revenue over their margin on product sales from the installation and administration/maintenance of GFI software. An added advantage is that GFI's comprehensive range of products eliminates the need for resellers to establish relationships with many vendors to source different security or messaging products.
The partnership options available
GFI's reseller program now offers various partnership options and corresponding benefits based on reseller commitment and achievements:
- Reseller Bronze - This is the entry-level program; a prospective reseller is accepted as a Reseller Bronze once he/she has evaluated GFI's software.
- Reseller Silver - For resellers who sell GFI products on a regular basis.
- Reseller Gold - For resellers who actively sell and promote GFI software.
- Distributor Silver - For distributors who sell GFI products to their resellers on a regular basis.
- Distributor Gold - For distributors who actively sell and promote GFI software to their resellers.
More information about GFI's upgraded reseller program and an application form are available online at http://www.gfi.com/pages/reseller.htm.
GFI's product range includes:
- GFI FAXmaker for Exchange - Fax gateway for Microsoft Exchange Server that allows all users to send and receive faxes from Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- GFI FAXmaker for Networks/SMTP - Network fax solution for Windows NT/2000/XP that allows all network users to send and receive faxes right from their desktop. Includes Email2Fax gateway.
- GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP - Server-based anti-spam. Also adds disclaimers, archiving and monitoring, auto replies, POP3 mail downloading and more to the mail server.
- GFI MailSecurity for Exchange/SMTP - Email content checking, exploit detection and antivirus for Exchange/SMTP.
- GFI DownloadSecurity for ISA Server - Controls what files enter the network via FTP/HTTP and ensures they are virus-free and not malicious.
- GFI LANguard Security Event Log Monitor (S.E.L.M.) - Event log based intrusion detection and network-wide event log management and analysis.
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner (N.S.S.)- Security and port scanner that enables administrators to audit their network security.
GFI is a leading software developer that provides a single source for network administrators to address their network security, content security and messaging needs. With award-winning technology, an aggressive pricing strategy and a strong focus on small-to-medium sized businesses, GFI is able to satisfy the need for business continuity and productivity encountered by organizations on a global scale. GFI has offices in the US, Malta, UK, Hong Kong and Australia which support more than 200,000 installations worldwide. GFI is a channel-focused company with over 10,000 partners worldwide. GFI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. More information about GFI can be found at http://www.gfi.com.