New features in GFI LanGuard 12
Released: April 21, 2016
The new GFI LanGuard version takes the product to a whole new level. In addition to the existing desktop user interface, this new version is powered by a NEW web-based reporting interface that provides easy remote access and improved scalability.
These new release includes:
- Easy remote access - Access the web-based user interface over a secure (https) connection supported by all major browsers in order to view product dashboards (and data), statuses and reports.
- Centralized reporting - Customers with large networks can install multiple GFI LanGuard instances (sites) and one web console that provides centralized view and aggregated reporting across all instances.
- Improved scalability - The new web based reporting interface has been tested with a database of around 60k and performed well under these conditions.
- User roles and permissions - The new web console integrates with Active Directory users for credentials and authentication meaning customers can configure users’ access to each site through AD. Users can have read only (auditors) or full rights (admins) for each site.
- Concurrent access - This will allow multiple users to use the web console at the same time while allowing multiple IT admins to report on different parts of the network in parallel.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us or an authorized GFI Partner directly.
If you are not yet using GFI LanGuard, download a FREE 30-day trial to check out your business network for any missing patches and vulnerabilities.