Providing your customers with the best network management practices available requires you have a partner with leading technology – and a strategy that aligns with your long-term vision for success.
GFI provides original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and independent software vendors (ISVs) with technology that is proven to easily integrate into your products. As a GFI OEM Partner, you benefit from our extensive experience enhancing network defenses on workstations, servers and laptops on the move.
Our partners include:
- Internet service providers (ISPs)
- PC utility companies
- Security software and hardware vendors
- Remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform developers (managed services)
- Security integrators
- In-house software developers
We make it easy to integrate our solutions into your products, giving your customers increased protection from the latest threats, while ensuring their systems remain up to date and running at peak performance.
GFI LanGuard® SDK – Integrate our award-winning patch management, network audit and vulnerability scanning engine used by thousands of customers worldwide enabling you to strengthen the value proposition for new and existing customers, as well as generate new revenue opportunities for yourself and your partners.
Additional technologies that can enhance your solutions include components for web filtering, faxing, event logging and USB device control.
Extensive partner benefits
GFI offers its OEM partners first-rate business development support and opportunities, regardless of size or market focus. Partners are eligible for a wide range of benefits, including:
- Flexible business and licensing models with hardware/software bundling, re-branding or co-branding, or white-labeling
- Marketing support including joint go-to-market programs, partner portal access, listing on the GFI OEM Partner program website, and use of GFI logos
- Sales support offering sales incentives, sales promotions, sales engineer coverage, product evaluations, sales tools, and access to competitive information
- Technical assistance providing multiple paths for responsive, high-priority technical support issues
- Beta program participation promising first looks at the latest in GFI technologies.
Email email@example.com for more information about the GFI OEM Partner program. A GFI OEM group representative will quickly respond.