Introducing VIPRE Internet Security 2013
Our most advanced home antivirus protection ever is finally here; introducing VIPRE Internet Security 2013.
Significant enhancements and new features make VIPRE Internet Security 2013 easier to install, easier to use and more secure than ever before. These include:
- New VIPRE® Easy Install™ – Ensures a smooth, trouble-free installation process by eliminating any possible software conflicts
- New VIPRE® Easy Update™ – Automatically updates the most common cause of PC infections and attacks – out-of-date software
- Bad website blocking – Delivers more expansive filtering of malicious URLs and phishing websites
- Anti-rootkit engine – Offers greater protection against rootkits with even faster detections
- Windows® 8 compatibility – Works seamlessly with Microsoft’s new Windows 8 operating system.
Additional security features:
- Two-way firewall – Protects against incoming and outgoing Internet traffic quickly and easily with customizable settings for advanced users
- Spam filter – Filters unwanted email from your inbox and safeguards against spam, phishing scams and malicious URLs
- High-performance anti-malware engine – Combines advanced antivirus and anti-spyware technologies to provide complete security that doesn’t slow down your PC
- All-in-one PC security – Detects and removes viruses, spyware, rootkits, bots, Trojans and all other types of malware
- Real-time monitoring and protection – Leverages multiple detection methods to monitor and protect against web threats, including zero-day threats, in real time
- Removable device scanning – Scans USB flash drives and other removable drives and files for threats automatically when plugged or inserted into your PC
- Email virus protection – Protects against email viruses in Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail and any email program using POP3 and SMTP
- Secure File Eraser – Adds an “Erase Files” option to your Window’s Explorer menu to permanently delete all traces of a file
- History Cleaner – Removes browsing and search histories, including the history stored by many popular applications
- PC Explorer – Reveals settings on your computer that are normally hidden and enables you to add programs to the Always Allowed list
Now through October 8 only, save up to $20* on new licenses of VIPRE Internet Security 2013.
A message from VIPRE Product Manager, Dodi Glenn:
“As many security experts will tell you, one major way to stay secure is to keep your software up-to-date. VIPRE Internet Security 2013 takes a bold leap where no other consumer products go, by bringing high-end solutions like VIPRE Easy Update to the home user. In addition to improvements we’ve made for removing incompatible software, VIPRE (Internet Security) finds and fixes out-of-date software that can leave you unknowingly open to attack. With a focus on prevention, we are eager to bring real peace of mind to our customers.”
* This promotion is valid for $10 off a one-year/one-PC VIPRE® Internet Security 2013™ license and/or $20 off a VIPRE Internet Security 2013 license through September 30, 2012 only. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any
other special offer or campaign announced or to be announced by GFI. GFI reserves the right to stop of cancel campaigns at its own discretion without notification, as and when deemed necessary.