We continuously develop technology in our products to meet our clients’ needs in the best way possible. Listening to our clients and understanding what they need is very important to us and to this end we have created a short survey on faxing.
Take a few minutes to tell us what you think about faxing and help us improve our offering. When you complete the survey, your details will be entered into a draw to win a GFI FaxMaker 50-user license!
How does it work?
- Click on the survey URL and tick your answers – this should only take a few minutes.
- Once you complete the survey, you will be given the option to enter your name and email address – fill these in.
- A draw will be held on Thursday, May 31, 2012. The selected winner will be contacted directly.*
Help us better understand your faxing needs – fill in our short survey now and enter the chance of winning a GFI FaxMaker 50-user licence now!
This competition is now closed.
Winner: Edwin ten Dam.
* Terms and Conditions
- Only survey participants who complete the survey, and abiding by the Terms and Conditions, can enter the chance to win a GFI FaxMaker 50-user licence. Winners will be contacted via email.
- GFI Software employees and their families cannot take part in this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email after May 31, 2012. Failure to reply to our email notification within a week will be considered as not interested anymore and will reserve us the right to choose another winner.
- GFI is not responsible for the timeliness of the prize dispatch and will be sent once they are made available.
- Upon contacting the winner/s, if no reply is received within a week (7 days), GFI retains the right to choose another entry.
- Whilst GFI does its utmost to ensure that all prizes are delivered in a timely fashion the company does not retain responsibility for any prizes that are lost/stolen in the mail.
- GFI retains the right to cancel/change this or any promotion without notice.
- GFI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any incomplete or irrelevant entries, or entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, will not be eligible to win.
- Prizes are as described and cannot be substituted for cash.